This month we get to visit with Rosanna von Sacken, known in our industry as a visual facilitator but she is also a calligrapher who specializes in chalkboard lettering and brush lettering.
Rosanna's story is inspiring because she became a lettering geek not that long after taking a brush lettering class.
Rosanna believes that lettering can be therapeutic and creative at the same time. She letters when she feels stressed, inspired or imaginative. When combining lettering with flourishes and drawings, a new world opens up. It is fun, easy and adds to her graphic repertoire.
NOTE: THIS IS A SINGLE SESSION
In this ~1 hour, 30 minute session, Rosanna uses a small brush lettering marker to demonstrate script and print brush lettering. She also covers flourishing and shares some examples of her work.
Be sure to have the following markers on hand:
• Large Brush Tip: Neuland ArtMarker or similar brush tip marker/pen
• Small Brush Tip: Fudenosuke or similar brush tip marker/pen
• Examples of different brush nib pens and markers
• Script and print exemplar including guidelines for practice
• Four pages of demo notes from the session
Please be patient as the PDFs and video downloads. It may take a few minutes.
To sign up for the entire year and save $120, visit: Http://www.LetsLetterTogether.com
©2018 Rosanna von Sacken & Heather Leavitt Martinez